Sunday, May 27, 2012

Philadelphia




Jake and I were able to go to Philadelphia for the weekend to spend time with family.  My aunt and uncle and grandma were visiting my cousin's family that lives in Philadelphia for the week because my cousin's daughter Sammi was in her school play.  She did such an amazing job and totally stole the show!  I am not even being biased she was AMAZING!!  We had such a great weekend visiting family and hanging out.  I am so grateful for Shannon inviting us and always making us feel so welcome there.
We even got to hit up Rita's while we were there which is the most amazing ice cream place ever!!  They put a slushie inside custard and it so delicious!!! 

1 comment:

Lauren@ "Happiness is..." said...

Oh how I long for a Rita's!!! But it is not called an ice cream place.. It's called Water Ice. Or as they say in Jersey, Wooder Ice.ha!