Friday, January 7, 2011

There's no Place Like Home!!

We spent two very fast very crazy weeks in Utah over the holidays and I loved every minute of it!! We spent a lot of time traveling back and forth from both families but we tried our best to be fair. It felt like we were constantly go go go since we hadn't seen everyone for a while. We totally partied it up! We went skiing, hung out with friends and family, went to a few movies, lots of shopping, and of course were always eating!!! We didn't take very many pictures - probably because we were playing too hard all the time ha! But here are a few...
Our first night back we went to watch Mallory cheer at a basketball game. I think I look old in this picture but it was too cute of Alexa not to put up. I love this girl she is so stinkin cute!!!
Christmas Morning! Emme is such a goof ball I love to hang out with her!!

We tried to make gingerbread houses one nght with my family but obviously the BYU game was more interesting... That's where Jake's eyes are looking ha!

1 comment:

Kristal said...

I have been waiting for a post! Glad you got to come home for the holidays...but it kinda made me miss you more! Love ya tons! Can't wait for the summer!