Tuesday, January 18, 2011

McCall's visit


Jake's sister, McCall came to visit West Virginia! Unfortunately the weather was crappy and we never saw the sun but she still seemed to like it here. We were able to go to a couple of basketball games, out to eat, shopping, and to see a movie. On Monday we all went up to Pittsburgh to tour the Cathedral of Learning. There are 26 rooms that are decorated like different school rooms around the world. We were all really into it for about the first 16 rooms but then I started to fade fast! They were really cute though and some were still decorated for Christmas so that was fun. We absolutely loved having her stay with us and we hope she will come back soon!




3 comments:

Kristal said...

Oh happy times! Visitors are always great...I wish I was a visitor!

Shannon Castleton said...

I'm thinking you need to be our visitors.

Shannon

Chandler Family said...

I love checking your blog! Keep it up. Love you guys and missed you on GH day :)