Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ephraim!


I have been DYING to go to Ephraim to see my grandma. We have tried to go down several times but it has always fallen through at the last minute so finally last weekend I ended up going down with my family while Jake ran Ragnar. He had a lot of fun and ran really FAST!! We had a blast in Ephraim as well! We made it down in time to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant. I had never seen it before so I was way excited. I thought it was pretty good but kinda long to be sitting on metal chairs in the cold. But we had fun. The next day we went up to Community Lake with all of the cousins to go fishing and have a picnic. It was so fun to ride four wheelers and be in Ephraim's beautiful mountains with my family. It felt like I hadn't been there forever!!

No comments: