Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's!


Happy April Fool's Day!! I absolutely love this day for some reason!! I think it is because I am the only one that plays jokes on people and I never get punked! But today Shelly came to school with me and we played one of the best punks on my students ever! We got them all pumped up for a pirate's scavenger hunt that we had prepared for them. They were so cute and excitedly running from clue to clue. Then at the end they found a note taped to a bunch of grocery sacks that said, "Good job you found your prize! Everyone can have a grocery sack! Happy April Fool's Day!" Haha Shelly and I were honestly dying we were laughing so hard because their faces were priceless!! Everyone was grabbing a bag and anxiously searching through it in hopes there might be something in the bags. Some kids were gathering up as much bags as they could and they were really excited about it! But the best was the kid that came over to us with total disgust and said, "What the CRAP!?!" Which just made us lose it more. They soon started laughing with us once I told them I really did bring them a treat for their prize but I just wanted to trick them for a minute. So it wasn't completely mean but it was seriously so funny!

I hope you all go out and trick some people before the best day ever is over!!!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I'm still laughing at that, oh man too funny!!