Wednesday, December 17, 2008

CHRISTMAS TIME!



Last night was my school Christmas party. It was really fun! My first gift was a shave me Barbie which was hilariously disgusting. It had a brown mustache, beard, arm pit hair and really hairy legs! But that got stolen fast! Jake’s first gift was a huge gold bowling trophy. But that got stolen fast too, the rumor was it had real gold plating!! Jake’s final present was the best though, A man that moons people when you pump up this football! It was a pretty funny party! Some of the funniest comments made were about a hot pink top with tassels on the boobs. All of the men thought the tassels were HOT!!
After the Christmas party we tried to take a picture for our family Christmas card. We are too big for our little tree so we gave up! One of my students saw this picture on my computer and said, “Teacher you look HUGE compared to your tree!” Definitely not sending this out then!!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

You're kids make me laugh! But Jake looks cut off in the tree one, its awesome! I hope you are having fun in Vegas, cant wait to see you.

Rachelle said...

haha your students gave jake presents? why?? haha too funny, your tree wasnt even that small when i saw it, but you do look freakishly large and in charge

Jessica said...

see summ... tassels are hot... hahahah